How do I start a business in the city?

Questions regarding new businesses can be answered by contacting Alvord City Hall at (940) 427-5916. Application for a Certificate of Occupancy can be obtained at City Hall. The cost is $200. You may also contact the Alvord Economic Development Corp.

If you’re looking for zoning information and maps, click the following links.  COA Subdivision Regulations, Alvord Zoning Map

Close window