FAQ Topic: Culture & recreation

How do I enroll my child in youth sports?

Youth sports in Alvord are organized by the Alvord Sports Association.  For information about the types of sports available, registration, seasons, and cost visit the Alvord Sports Association Facebook page.  

How do I reserve a park facility?

Come by or call City Hall at (940) 427-5916 to reserve the pavilion at Elm Creek Park. A pavilion rental form will need to be completed and the cost for the day is $50.00. This entitles you to the restrooms, electricity and lights if needed.

Close window