FAQ Topic: Health

How do I find out about my drinking water quality?

The City of Alvord Public Works Department tests the water quality on a monthly basis. This is done to maintain the best quality and safest drinking water possible for the community.  An annual water-quality report is sent to all residents and business within the water district in June.

How do I find a hospital?

-Wise Health System – East Campus 609 Medical Center Dr, Decatur, TX 76234 -Wise Health System – West Campus 2000 FM 51, Decatur, TX 76234 Phone: (940) 627-5921 Website: wisehealthsystem.com 12 miles away ————————————————————– -Muenster Memorial Hospital 605 N Maple St, Muenster, TX 76252 Phone: (940) 759-2271 Website: https: muensterhospital.com 33.7 miles away ————————————————————– -Nocona … Continued

How do I report food safety concerns?

Food safety concerns and complaints can be reported to the Texas Department of Health Services at the following link.  https://www.dshs.texas.gov/foodestablishments/complaints.aspx

Close window