FAQ Topic: Payments & taxes

How do I find out about delinquent property tax?

Information regarding property taxes in Wise County contact Monte Shaw Tax Assessor / Collector 404 W. Walnut Decatur, TX 76234 Phone: (940)627-3523 Website: www.co.wise.tx.us/372/Tax-Office

How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your water bill in person, over the phone, online, or through the night drop available located in the drive thru. In person payments can be cash, check or card. You can also set up a bank draft by filling out a bank draft form. Card payments are subject to a 3% processing … Continued

How do I pay my property taxes?

Location Wise County Tax Assessor/Collector’s Office – Property Tax 404 W Walnut St, Decatur, TX 76234 Phone (940) 627-3523 Website https://www.co.wise.tx.us/372/Tax-Office

Close window