FAQ Topic: Permits & licensing

Need a permit?

All permits required by the City of Alvord can be obtained at the following link.  https://alvordtx.gov/departments/permits/. Permit applications can be printed from the link. Applications should be returned to city hall. Fees can be paid when the application is returned.

How do I reserve a park facility?

Come by or call City Hall at (940) 427-5916 to reserve the pavilion at Elm Creek Park. A pavilion rental form will need to be completed. Daily Rental rate is $75.00, Weekly Rental Rate is $350.00 and there is a $150.00 Cleaning Deposit for all rentals. This entitles you to the restrooms, electricity and lights … Continued

How do I register my vehicle?

For information regarding a vehicle registration in Wise County, TX click the link below https://www.txdmv.gov/tax-assessor-collectors/county-tax-offices/wise

How do I get a copy of a birth certificate?

To obtain a copy of a birth certificate contact the Wise County Court Clerks Office. 200 N Trinity Street P.O. Box 359 Decatur, TX 76234 Phone: (940) 627-3351 Website: www.co.wise.tx.us/155/Birth-Death-Certificates

How do I get a marriage license?

To apply for a marriage license in Wise County contact the Wise County Court Clerk Office at 200 N Trinity Street Decatur, TX 76234 Phone: 940-627-3351 Website: www.co.wise.tx.us/222/Marriage-Licenses

Close window