FAQ Topic: School

How do I apply to area colleges?

Wise County has a local campus of the Weatherford College system. For information regarding application for enrollment contact Weatherford College Wise County 5180 US-380, Bridgeport, TX 76426 Phone: (940) 627-2690 Website: www.wc.edu/locations/wise-county

How do I enroll my child in school?

For enrollment information contact Alvord Independent School District: 185 S Mosley Ln, Alvord, TX 76225 Phone: (940) 427-5975 Website: http://www.alvordisd.net

Close window