FAQ Topic: Business

How can I obtain a copy of the municipal codes?

Click the following links for information relating to municipal codes. https://alvordtx.gov/ordinances/ https://alvordtx.gov/departments/permits/ Or, come by city hall to obtain copies / information.

How do I start a business in the city?

Questions regarding new businesses can be answered by contacting Clint Mercer at Alvord City Hall. Application for a Certificate of Occupancy can be obtained at city hall. The cost is $100. Also, contact the Alvord Economic Development Corp.  https://www.facebook.com/AlvordEdc/ or by contacting Mark Rogers at (214)632-0383. If you’re looking zoning information and maps, click the … Continued

Close window