FAQ Topic: Business information

How can I obtain a copy of the municipal codes?

Click the following links for information relating to municipal codes. https://alvordtx.gov/ordinances/ https://alvordtx.gov/departments/permits/ Or, come by city hall to obtain copies / information.

How do I start a business in the city?

Questions regarding new businesses can be answered by contacting Alvord City Hall at (940) 427-5916. Application for a Certificate of Occupancy can be obtained at City Hall. The cost is $200. You may also contact the Alvord Economic Development Corp.  https://www.facebook.com/AlvordEdc/ If you’re looking for zoning information and maps, click the following links.  COA Subdivision … Continued

Close window